The UK is now firmly a Dealer market with Independent retailers accounting for 70% of the total network.
Getting the time to deal with all the daily challenges and keeping abreast of new legislation is difficult. That’s where membership of the Petrol Retailers Association comes in. For a modest annual membership fee, which can be paid for in instalments, members enjoy:
- HELP AND ADVICE - A free members helpline where you can get advice on HR, Legal, and all the Technical aspects of storing and handling fuel including queries with local authorities.
- REPRESENTING YOUR INTERESTS - In these changing times, its vital we speak with one voice especially with the focus on energy transition and the importance of non fuel income.
- MEMBERS BENEFITS - Access to members website where you can get great rates on insurance, business banking, Utilities & telecoms management service, profit protection and our fuel management service “Big Oil” amongst others.
- KEEPING YOU INFORMED - Being part of a community of people just like yourself who meet regularly and network at our regional ”Business Breakouts and Roadshows.
- INFORMATION - Being kept up to date with interesting and current news via our in house e-newsletter “Petrol Heads Up” which is delivered to your inbox twice monthly and our annual Market Review.
The Retail Motor Industry represents the interests of operators in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man providing sales and services to motorists and businesses. The RMI has a formal association with the independent Scottish Motor Trade Association which represents the retail motor industry in Scotland.