Business Breakouts 2018
The PRA puts on a number of Business Breakouts across the whole of the UK. These are free to attend for members and non-members and comprise of two formats:
- Learn about current affairs affecting our industry
- Hear presentations from a diverse range of companies presenting products and services which will improve your business
- Network with colleagues and industry reprsentatives
- Enjoy a free coffee and buffet lunch
- New and interesting venues for the Forums – all with plenty of FREE parking and easy road access.
- These events are free to attend for members and non-members.
- To encourage attendance members who are located in a 50-mile radius of the venue will receive an emailed invitation, please don’t forget to check your junk mail to ensure you don’t mis-out. We will also phone to remind you.
- If members wish to invite PFS operators who are non-members they are welcome.
- Registration for the event is available on-line
Established for over 20 years, The Forecourt Roadshows are a series of 5 one-day regional exhibitions, designed and specified for everybody involved in petrol retailing in the UK. We make it easy for suppliers to meet top quality buyers around the UK including:
- Independent dealers
- Group operators
- Oli companies
- Petroleum Officers
We invite all potential visitors within each catchment area, and they are made to feel very welcome with free entry, lunch and refreshments. We promote the shows tirelessly, through post, phone and email.
These local forums are far more conducive to personal contact with buyers than larger less ‘intimate’ venues. Exhibitors actually get time to talk to customers and demonstrate products.
Depending on the product or service you may also be required to take a stand at these events.
Simply register below to attend one of our Business Breakouts or Roadshows